The fiery passion of the flamenco dancer, the melodious strum of the guitar and the unmistakable mouth-watering aroma of authentic Spanish cooking combine at this one-off festival.
Head to Capella for a fabulous Spanish spread with matching wines, authentic music and flamboyant flamenco dancers.
Wednesday, 19 October
7pm till late
$138++ (includes free flow alcohol)
*Expat Living readers will enjoy a free bottle of wine to take home upon quoting the words “Fiesta Nacional de España” (meaning Spanish National Day) when making their phone reservation.
For more enquires or phone bookings, contact Capella Singapore at +65 6591 5046 or visit www.capellasingapore.com.
|CapellaSingaporeThe KnollsTeaBar.jpg||49.4 KB|
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- Upcoming events, parties, promotions and sales
- READ THE MAGAZINE NOW
- Get Expat Living on your PC, tablet or smartphone
- Baby announcements, items for sale and community news
- JOB LISTINGS
- Local jobs now hiring
- A comprehensive guide to Singapore companies, services and facilities
- Click here for your chance to win great prizes
- A quirky take on expat life