Treat yourself to a rich and indulgent treat at The Chocolate Bar, just opened at The Club at the top of Marina Bay Sands. It’s a great spot for after-dinner desserts and drinks, with a great view of Singapore.
How about daring your dining companions to sample each of the 57 chocolate-themed desserts on offer. Savour them knowing that more than 250kg of chocolate is used each week to create all those desserts and pastries!
Some suggestions to try include Steamed Chocolate Crème, Banana Chutney, an unusual dessert that pairs the smoothness of chocolate steamed with banana leaves with the bite of banana chutney. Then taste After Eight, which uses Manjari chocolate to create a light chocolate mousse, infused with mint to give a tingling sensation. As well as the buffet spread filled with delicate chocolate creations, two live stations serve Salted Caramel Fondant and Churros con Chocolate.
The Chocolate Bar at The Club at Marina Bay Sands on the Sands SkyPark, Hotel Tower 2
Open daily from 8pm till midnight
From $38 per person
+65 6688 8858
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- Upcoming events, parties, promotions and sales
- READ THE MAGAZINE NOW
- Get Expat Living on your PC, tablet or smartphone
- Baby announcements, items for sale and community news
- JOB LISTINGS
- Local jobs now hiring
- A comprehensive guide to Singapore companies, services and facilities
- Click here for your chance to win great prizes
- A quirky take on expat life