315 Outram Road,
#03-08 Tan Boon Liat Building
(+65) 6334 4333
As we have just moved here from the US and are living in a residence where most of the furniture is leased, our Oriental carpet gives us a sense of hominess and warmth.
I actually stumbled across Jehan Gallery while searching the classifieds section of the online expat forum, where the store had listed a few carpets. I was impressed by the variety of carpets available, from antique to brand new, and that there was something for every budget.
So far, I have purchased an antique Heriz carpet for my main living area and I have an antique Karageh runner on consignment.
Hadi Nishaburi and his staff are very professional, service-oriented and, perhaps most importantly, very knowledgeable about the origin and quality of their carpets. And, quite apart from the carpets I have purchased, I have also made a new friend in Hadi.
Elizabeth Frase – US
- EVENTS CALENDAR
- Upcoming events, parties, promotions and sales
- READ THE MAGAZINE NOW
- Get Expat Living on your PC, tablet or smartphone
- Baby announcements, items for sale and community news
- JOB LISTINGS
- Local jobs now hiring
- A comprehensive guide to Singapore companies, services and facilities
- Click here for your chance to win great prizes
- A quirky take on expat life